A sleek pack with a smart volume for lighter missions or use in urbanised areas. The Front Access (FA) feature offers the option to quickly grab equipment. Loops inside on the back panel can be used to attach a MMPS Radio Pad, keeping the radio nicely stowed against the inside back of the rucsac. Antenna, cables etc. can be fed through openings at the top of the rucsac body.
- Cyclops II back system.
- Front access.
- Hidden mesh pocket in front access panel to stow a helmet or jacket etc.
- Loops on the inside of the back panel to attach MMPS Radio Pad.
- Reinforced haul strap on back.
- Top/lid tension straps.
- Extendable, removable lid with internal & external zipped pockets.
- Side & base compression straps.
- Cinch straps on hip-belt.
- Ice axe attachment.
- MOLLE webbing attachment points on front.
- Compatible with MMPS Pockets and MMPS Large Pockets (not included).
- Capacity: 60 L
- Dimensions: approx. 75 cm(H) x 37 cm(W) x 25 cm(D)
- Weight: approx. 3.175 kg
Main Body: Armadura 1000 D
|Back length (cm)*||34 - 40||38 - 43||43 - 48||48 - 54|
|Typical height (ft/ins)||5'0"-5'55"||5'3-5'8"||5'8-5'11"||6'0"-6'6"|
|Typical height (cm)||153-165||160-173||170-183||183-198|
Back length is measured from the top of the hip bone to the apex of the shoulder (following the curvature of the body)
Manufactured by Berghaus