British Military '68 Pattern Combat Jacket
- 4 Front pockets
- 1 arm pen pocket
- 1 internal pocket
- Poachers pocket
- 'Jock strap'
- Fully lined
- Epaulette to the front
- Drawstring at waist (removed) and hem
- Zip with storm flap
- Button Cuffs
Size is Size 1 (X-Small)
Jacket is in rough condition, but could make a useable jacket good condition, however is not mint with a few flaws:
- One of the sleeve linings has become detached
- Waist and hem drawstring has been removed
- Cord eyelets have damage.
- Some buttons missing (two that we can count)
- Wear to cuffs
- Minor holes & pulls
- Stains that may or may not come out in wash.
- Names on label (Cannot see the contract number)
- There may be other minor damage that we cannot see (it is around 40 years old)