British Army Arctic Smock, this is the ripstop version with a fixed hood that was introduced around 2003.
Very similar to the later CS 95 Pattern windproof jackets, but in a ripstop material.
- 4 Front bellows button pockets
- 2 Front zipped pockets
- 1 small arm pocket
- Epaulette to the front
- Pen stowage pockets in the front zip pockets
- Drawstring at waist and hem
- Fitted wired hood
- Large buttons, able undoing whilst wearing gloves
- Two way main zip with storm flap
- Velcro cuffs
- British military Size is 180/112 NATO Size: 7080/0515
- Jacket is in good condition with some wear to the cuffs (common on ripstop jackets) and wear in certain areas, looks like rubs from wearing webbing.
- Our Reference: 6R