Rare PECOC (Personal Equipment and Common Operational Clothing) trials ammunition grab bag. PECOC was the trials camouflage that eventually became the current MTP pattern camouflage.
This bag features:
- Large compartment, approximately the size of a 200 round 7.62 ammunition box with a Velcro closure
- Magazine postage slot with Velcro flap cover
- Removable shoulder strap
- 3 x magazine pouches with Velcro closure, each can hold 3 x NATO spec 5.56 magazines.
- 1 x smoke grenade pouch with quick release closure
- 2 x anti personal grenade pouches with quick release closure.
This bag is in overall used condition, showing signs of use and wear. Points to note are marks in the pen to the rear, name marked on top flap and elastic has started to deteriorate in the magazine postage slot (Both are shown in photo's)