The Fourteener 20 is the high-performance pack you’ll want on your back whether you’ve set your sights on bagging a peak in a day or you just want to tackle a steep trail on a hot day. The Fourteener 20 packs everything you need starting with our best-in-class 3 litre Crux water reservoir—all riding on the revolutionary NV™ Back Panel, which keeps you cool and comfortable with multi-directional ventilation and fully-articulated suspension. Paired with the internal frame sheet, structured waist belt and the well-engineered load carriage for distributing weight, the Fourteener 20 always sits comfortably on your back under any load. Large main compartment, overflow front pockets, two stretch side pockets for carrying extra hydration and a quick-access fleece-lined pocket for your sunglasses, smartphone or other valuables.
Key Pack Features:
- The brand new Crux delivers 20% more water per sip, with an ergonomic handle for easier refilling, and an on/off lever that makes it easy to prevent leaks.
- NV™ back panel features upper pods that articulate for maximum comfort and superior ventilation, while lower pod provides load transfer
- Load bearing hip belt with cargo has open mesh to maximize breathability and keep essentials within easy reach
- Stretch overflow exterior pockets for quick stash access
- Trekking pole attachement and tool loop let you attach and remove extra gear to exterior of your pack
- Main compartment and separate essentials pocket organizes your lunch, gear and one day peak ascent needs.
- Hydration Capacity: 3 Litre / 100 fl oz
- Cargo Volume: 17 Litre
- Pack Weight: 1.1 kg / 2 lbs 6 oz
- Pack Dimensions: 53 x 24 x 27 cm / 20.9 x 9.4 x 10.6 in
- Includes the 3 Litre Crux™ Reservoir with Quicklink™ System
- Back Panel: NV™ Back Panel. Upper pods articulate for maximum comfort and superior ventilation, while lower pod provides load transfer.
Covered by the CamelBak® Got Your Bak™ Guarantee:
If we built it, we'll Bak it™ with our lifetime guarantee.