Larger than the Motherlode™ with over 46L of cargo, the BFM™ keeps you mobile, comfortable and efficient on even the most intense missions.
Key Pack Features:
- Low-profile composite MOLLE panel on front for secure attachment of accessory pouches.
- 4 zippers on main compartment allow for multiple access points to gear
- Full clamshell opening for easy access to gear and MedBak™ Insert (sold separately)
- ASIPS Radio attachment points hold comms securely with dual antenna ports
- Side-release buckles for quick release from shoulder harness
- Compression straps and waist belt
- Zippered back panel access makes loading a full reservoir easy
- Air Director™ Back Panel provides superior ventilation
- Glasses, goggles and NVG pocket with external access
- Multiple drink tube exit ports—for routing drink tube over the shoulder or under an arm
- MOLLE attachment system integrated to bottom of boot
- 500D Rip-Stop Cordura® Fabric
- Lightweight shoulder harness and back panel provide better load distribution and comfort while carrying a heavy load
- 100 oz Mil Spec Antidote™ Long with easy-to-fill and clean wide-mouth opening, rugged and durable material, leak-proof ¼-turn cap.
- Insulated PureFlow™ tube, patented Big Bite™ Valve, Quick Link™ Exit Port and Drink Port
- QL HydroLock™ one-handed flow control.
- Hydration Capacity: 3 Litre (100 oz)
- Hydration Type: Mil Spec Antidote Long (BPA / BPS / BPF Free) With quick link disconnect
- Cargo Volume: 46 Litre (2807 cu in)
- Pack Weight: 2.4 kg (5 lbs 2 oz) with empty reservoir
- Pack Dimensions: 53 x 51 x 36 cm (21 x 20 x 14 in)
- Fabric: 500D Cordura®
- Number of exterior pockets: 7
- NIR Compliant
Covered by the CamelBak® Got Your Bak™ Guarantee:
If we built it, we'll Bak it™ with our lifetime guarantee.