A tough, medium sized cargo pack. This pack is a favorite of the Navy SEALS. If it's tough enough for them, it's tough enough for anybody. Includes the 100 oz (3 L) Mil Spec Antidote™ Long Reservoir with Quick Link™ Exit Port.
Key Pack Features:
- Two full-length compartments keep items organised
- Extended Composite MOLLE on front for secure attachment of pouches and gear
- Independent Suspension harness and Air Director™ Back Panel for optimal load distribution and breathability
- Lower drink tube exit ports for routing tube under arm
- Noiseless zipper pulls throughout
- External quick stash pocket
- 500D Rip-Stop Multicam Cordura® Fabric
- 100 oz Mil Spec Antidote™ Long with easy-to-fill and clean wide-mouth opening, rugged and durable material, leak-proof ¼-turn cap.
- Insulated PureFlow™ tube, patented Big Bite™ Valve, Quick Link™ Exit Port and Drink Port
- QL HydroLock™ one-handed flow control.
- Hydration Capacity: 3 Litre (100 oz)
- Cargo Volume: 20 Litre (1220 cu in)
- Total Volume: 23 Litre (1400 cu in)
- Pack Weight: 1 kg (2.2 lbs) with empty reservoir
- Pack Dimensions: 48 cm x 26.5 cm x 26 cm (19 in x 10.5 in x 10.2 in )
- Includes the 3 Litre (100 oz) Mil Spec Antidote™ Long Reservoir with Quick Link™ Exit Port
- Materials: 500D Ripstop Cordura® fabric front panel, gusset and shoulder harness front side > 420D high density nylon on shoulder harness back side > 7 mm EVA foam shoulder harness > 135D Poly and 210D Nylon linings > 3 mm closed cell PE foam on back panel and inside hydration compartment > Nylon webbing
Covered by the CamelBak® Got Your Bak™ Guarantee:
If we built it, we'll Bak it™ with our lifetime guarantee.