The Camlbak Thermbak is the battle-tested original, being continuously improved and upgraded over the last two decades.
Key Pack Features:
- Improved fold-down fillport cover stays out of the way during re-filling
- Quick-release shoulder straps unclip for easy removal and storage inside back panel stash pocket
- Use D-ring attachment points to add to any armor vest or pack with MOLLE
- Fully-insulated reservoir compartment using 5 mm closed cell foam
- Add or remove name tags and unit badges quickly with integrated hook-and-loop
- External fill for rapid refill without having to remove reservoir from pack
- 500D Rip-Stop Cordura® Fabric
- 3 Litre (100 oz) Mil Spec Antidote™ Long with easy-to-fill and clean wide-mouth opening, rugged and durable material, leak-proof ¼-turn cap.
- Insulated PureFlow™ tube, patented Big Bite™ Valve, Quick Link™ Exit Port and Drink Port
- QL HydroLock™ one-handed flow control.
- Hydration Capacity: 3 Litre (100 oz)
- Total Volume: 3 Litre (183 cu in)
- Pack Weight: 0.61 kg (1.3 lbs) with empty reservoir
- Pack Dimensions: 46 cm x 23 cm x 13 cm (18 in x 9.2 in x 5 in)
- Includes the 3 Litre (100 oz) Mil Spec Antidote™ Long Reservoir with Quick Link™ Exit Port.
- 500D Ripstop Cordura® fabric front panel and yoke
- 420D high density nylon back panel
- 420D high density nylon stow-away panel for shoulder harness webbing
- 5 mm closed cell foam panel and hydration compartment
- 135D Poly lining
- Nylon webbing
Covered by the CamelBak® Got Your Bak™ Guarantee:
If we built it, we'll Bak it™ with our lifetime guarantee.