Rugged GPS/GLONASS Handheld with Built-in Wi-Fi®and more
- High-sensitivity dual GPS and GLONASS satellite reception for better performance in challenging environments than GPS alone
- Enhanced antenna enables better reception and performance; 3-axis compass with accelerometer and barometric altimeter sensors
- 3-inch sunlight-readable touchscreen with dual orientation (landscape or portrait view)
- Expanded wireless connectivity (Wi-Fi, Bluetooth®, ANT+® capable); supports Active Weather and Geocaching Live
- Bluetooth®-enabled Smart Notifications1 and automatic uploads to Garmin Connect™online community
- 1-year BirdsEye Satellite Imagery subscription included
Find Fun with Geocaching.com
More Connectivity, Less Complexity1
Navigate Your Way
Enjoy the View on a Vivid Display
Plan Your Next Trip
Take charge of your next adventure with BaseCamp™, software that lets you view and organise maps, waypoints, routes and tracks. This free trip-planning software even allows you to create Garmin Adventures that you can share with friends, family or fellow explorers online. BaseCamp displays on your computer screen any topographic map data stored on the device, including contour lines and elevation profiles. It also can transfer an almost unlimited amount of satellite images to your device using the included BirdsEye Satellite Imagery subscription.
1When paired with a compatible smartphone. See garmin.com/ble for compatibility.
2Active Weather is available in the UK, Ireland, Portugal, Spain, France, Germany, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Finland, Austria and Slovenia with partial coverage in Northern Italy.
3Apps, widgets and data fields will be introduced when they become available; not all products may be available all the time. Please check our website for current inventory of Connect IQ products.
The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. Wi-Fi® is a registered trademark of the Wi-Fi Alliance.
|Physical dimensions||6.1 x 11.4 x 3.3 cm|
209.8 g with batteries
|Battery||2 AA batteries (not included); NiMH or Lithium recommended, rechargeable NiMH pack (optional)|
|Display type||Transflective colour TFT touchscreen|
|Display size||3.8 x 6.3 cm; 3" diag (7.6 cm)|
|Display resolution||240 x 400 pixels|
|Battery life||Up to 16 hours|
|Interface||high-speed USB and NMEA 0183 compatible|
Maps & Memory
|Ability to add maps||Yes|
|Storage and Power Capacity||microSD™ card up to 32 GB (not included)|
|Track log||20,000 points, 250 saved tracks|
|Compass||Yes (tilt-compensated 3-axis)|
Outdoor recreation features
|Automatic routing (turn by turn routing on roads)||Yes (with optional mapping for detailed roads)|
|Custom maps compatible||Yes|
|Sun and moon information||Yes|
|Garmin Connect™ compatible (online community where you analyse, categorise and share data)||Yes|
- Oregon 700
- USB cable
- Carabiner clip