The Cerberus is an ideal assault bag for patrols when you need to carry light and move fast. Featuring a large main compartment with room for all your essential kit, this pack is optimised for use on the move with MOLLE points, daisy chains and a hydration pocket. It was built to last, using 1000D XTP fabric, Duraflex buckles and no. 10 self-repairing zips to create a patrol bag which is hard-wearing in harsh conditions. A padded back system makes it comfortable for heavy load bearing, and a reinforced grab handle ensures you can grab and go on fast-moving exercises.
- Water resistant PU coating, along with an integrated waterproof rain cover and quick release detachable dry bag.
- Tough 1000D XTP fabric, Duraflex accessories and tough no. 10 zips make this a long-lasting bag in rough conditions.
- Comfortable and secure to carry, the Cerberus is kitted out with an Airmesh back system, padded shoulder straps and hip belt, an adjustable chest strap and side compression straps.
- Large main compartment, padded tech pockets, MOLLE points and daisy chains that allow you to organise your kit for easy access.
- HMTC pattern can be used interchangeably with MTP and MultiCam.
- Size: 30L
- Material: 1000D XTP with PU coating
- Dimensions: 34cm x 44cm x 24cm
- Pockets: Padded rear laptop, front insulated padded
- Hip Belt: Padded
- Capacity: 30 litre
- Raincover: Integrated
- Attachment Points: Front MOLLE points, daisy chain loops and D rings
- Zips: YKK no. 10
- Includes Detachable in-built drysack