For expeditions and field exercises, the M.50 is ideal for tactical load carrying with a huge 50l capacity. For heavy load carrying, it has three large main compartments and MOLLE points to standardise your kit. Made of tough-as-nails XTP, this pack has sturdy Duraflex clips, compression straps and no. 10 zips to keep all kit tight and secured. The M.50 is a comfortable pack to use on extended patrol, with an Airmesh back system and hip belt helping to distribute weight evenly for stable load bearing.
- Tough 900D XTP fabric, Duraflex buckles and tough no. 10 zips make this a long lasting bag in rough conditions.
- Comfortable and secure to carry, the M50 is kitted out with an Airmesh back system, padded shoulder straps and a hip belt.
- As well as a large main compartment and four exterior pockets, this pack has a MOLLE system for customisable modular storage.
- HMTC pattern can be used interchangeably with MTP and MultiCam.
- Pockets: Integrated inner mesh, 2x large front, 2x side zipped
- Padded Hip Belt
- Capacity 50 litre
- Attachment Points Front and side MOLLE points