The last thing you want to find on your adventures is that your backpack has got soaked during the night and now all of your clean clothes are soggy and smell of damp. That’s why Highlander's drysacks will become your best friend on any wet weather adventure: tough waterproof bags which are so lightweight that you can easily throw a couple in the bottom of your pack before you start out. No water will be sneaking in through the roll closing top and welded seams, whether you leave it outside the tent in a storm or drop it in a river. The 4l drysack is perfect for separating wet or dirty gear inside your pack and providing extra protection for your valuables when the weather turns.
- STAY DRY – This bag is designed to keep your gear bone dry, with roll top closure, welded seams and PU coated nylon taffeta fabric which has a hydrostatic head of 5000mm.
- PACK LIGHT – Even if your pack is stuffed full of gear, you’ll always be able to find space for a drysack weighing only 40g – and when the heavens open, you’ll be thankful.
- STAY DRY – The PU coated nylon taffeta has a hydrostatic head of 5000mm, welded seams and a roll-top design to ensure your kit stays dry.
- TRAVEL READY – Weighing just 40g, this drysack is very compressible and can fit into your pack without adding weight.
- Size 4L
- Material PU coated 190T nylon taffeta
- Dimensions 24cm x 17cm x 11cm