Keela SF Belay Jacket 2.0
Brand new from Keela, the SF Belay combines the SF Mk1 Jacket with the Keela Belay Pro. This new version has the addition of a rank-slide tab and also a hook/loop IFF panel on the front.
Taking the original duel layer systems & combining with a soft touch insulated inner. This shorter cut multifunctional jacket offers increased weather protection due to the waterproof duel layer outer shell with a tried and tested Primaloft filling.
Still offering 100% waterproof outer with internal vapour control systems added in the body area the primaloft 1 gold in 133gsm offering great insulated properties even when wet while maintaining minimal bulk and weight ratio
Added with a removable insulated hood, with storm peak and high face protection, reinforced stress area on the under forearm and IFF sleeve pockets this is taking the already popular and effecting designs of keela to the next level
- 100% Weatherproof
- Removable storm hood which provides full coverage and secure fit whilst still maintaining the wearer exceptional freedom of movement and vision. Fitted with a wired store peak
- 2 large hip pockets soft lined with covered storm flap & YKK Zippers to allow easy access even when the hands are gloved for winter and arctic conditions
- 1 Large internal zipped pocket
- Large YKK storm covered duel directional front zip allows the wearer to gain access to the mid layers without compromising the weatherproof qualities of this jacket.
- Reinforced under forearms with cordura 330 material provide extra strength is stress areas especially in urban operations
- Each sleeve has an accessible storm covered pocket along with a loop panel designed for the wearing of unit insignias and rank as per units SPOs
- Soft cuff adjusters so no friction and cuts
- Cut shorter to allow to sit above belt kit so access to all pouches is unhindered
- Hem and hood adjusters with push looks allow for quick adjustment even with gloved hands
- Rated to -15 without the need for additional warm layers