The product of over 90 years of German craftsmanship and now in the MOD Brown colour. The fully waterproof LOWA Mountain Boot Brown GORE-TEX® in the new MOD brown colour is identical in all aspects except colour to the LOWA Mountain Boot GORE-TEX® (black) that so many Polie officers are familar with. In terms of specification and style, manufacturing techniques and materials both boots are identical except for colour.
This makes the new brown LOWA Mountain boot GORE-TEX® a superb all-rounder, as a military boot and combat boot. These brown LOWAs are renowned the world over and are an excellent brown combat boot which compliments the Task Force collection. Brown LOWA boots are here & are compatible with a host of different modern camouflage patterns that include ATACS, MTP, multicam,Pencott etc..
- Construction: board lasted upper - cemented sole
- Upper: full grain leather, 2.4 - 2.6 mm
- Lacing: open hooks & D rings
- Lining: GORE-TEX® Duracom Performance Comfort Footwear
- Sole: Vibram® "Tsavo"
- Upper height inside/outside: 170/210
- Certified working boot: according to EN ISO 20347 - 2012
- Code: O2 WR SRA FO CI HRO
- Usage: rough terrain
- Weight: 1750 g/pair