The black LOWA Renegade mid boots GORE-TEX® are LOWA's best selling trekking boot and a firm favourite for day hiking, backpacking and short expeditions because of the phenomenal comfort, support and cushioning it offers. A no nonsense, hard wearing, easy-to-maintain mid boot with all of LOWA's fantastic foot technology combined in a patrol boot for the discerning professional. As part of the UK National Framework Agreement for the Supply and Delivery of Footwear to the Police, LOWA is proud to announce that the LOWA Renegade GORE-TEX® mid boot has been chosen as part of the Specialised Duty Boot category, more about the contract can be found here.
The black LOWA Renegade boots are ideal for Police, Security professionals, Military and Emergency Services personnel.
- Construction: slip lasted, injected sole
- Upper: full grain leather, 1.6 - 1.8 mm
- Lacing: open & closed hooks
- Lining: GORE-TEX® MS Spirit Performance Comfort Footwear
- Sole: Vibram® "Vialta" work
- Upper height inside/outside: 110/145
- Usage: moderate terrain (mid weight military boot)
- Certified working boot: according to EN ISO 20347:2012
- Code: O2 WR SRA FO CI HI HRO
- Weight:1280 g/pair