The Mini Trangia 28 is ideally suited as 1 person stove.
This storm-proof, aluminium stove is lightweight, sturdy and practical, perfect for one person or a couple of outdoor enthusiasts
A compact stove with a 0.8 litre pan and a 15 cm non stick frypan / pan lid. The Mini Trangia is supplied complete with a spirit burner, burner stand and small pan handle. It is a practical stove for the lone walker or multi-sport competitor.
Practical and lightweight for the lone walker. Specially produced for the multi-sport competition KIMM (Karrimor International Mountain Marathon)
- 0.8 litre litre pan
- 15 cm non stick frying pan
- Spirit Burner - The original heat source for a Trangia stove, the complete burner is available as a spare. It is silent, simple with no moving parts, durable and easy to use. It is easy to light in hot, cold or windy conditions and is lightweight and easy to store between camps.
- Simmering ring which when open and placed over the Trangia burner and will give a simmering flame, when closed can be used to extinguish the burner.
- Screw cap for Trangia spirit stoves. Can be used for extinguishing the burner , but first remove the rubber washer from inside the cap as this may melt when extinguishing the burner. (Note, do not screw the burner cap on tightly to the burner whilst the burner is still warm, as when it cools down the cap will become very difficult to remove )
- Burner stand for the Mini Trangia 28 stove.
- Small Pan Handle for the Mini Trangia 28 Stove.
Weight: 0.350 kg