The "FREKI" from ODIN® is a low-profile utility pouch and is designed to be mounted on to the front or rear of a plate carrier, under the hydration pack or zip on panels. Its round zip construction is designed to be opened by either hand to allow unhindered access
Manufactured to the highest standards here in the UK the FREKI is a low profile, fully mission-ready pouch, designed to take a variety of equipment and fitted with a loop panel for GEAR Now Inserts.
Manufactured in genuine MultiCam® 500D Cordura, offering the same abrasion resistance as its heavier brother but with half the weight.
MultiCam® burst-proof zippers with paracord pull tabs
- Low profile design
- Round zip ambidextrous zip opening
- Internal loop panels for our GEAR NOW panels (Optional extra)
- Double & Triple stitching with 1/4 zip opening at the top
- 250 mm x 90 mm x 60 mm
- Weighs 160g
- Face side is finished with a durable water repellent.
- Material coated on the reverse side for water resistance
- 500D Cordura® Fabric
- High Abrasion Resistance
- Berry Compliant
- Near IRR
- Made in Great Britain
- All ODIN® products come with the ODIN® Product Lifetime warranty guarantee*