Along with being 100% water/air tight like the ALOKSAK, the O.P.SAK (Odor Proof SAK) is also a 100% odour barrier bag. Using the same seal on the OPSAK – no gusset – that is used on the ALOKSAK, but with a different film that is odour proof and FDA approved. You can store food undetected to bears and other pests in your campsite by sealing them in the OPSAK. Also, because the OPSAK is FDA approved, you can use it in food preparation and storage. You can even pour boiling water into the OPSAK because of its extreme heat resistance.
OPSAK resealable bags feature the famous LOKSAK hermetic seal and barrier film to keep body waste and food undetected. Body waste and food can sit side by side in the same backpack, not a great image, but when storage on the run is paramount, OPSAK rules!
Outer dimensions: 7" x 7.75" (17.8 x 19.7 cm)
Inner dimensions: 6.75" x 7.0" (17.1 x 17.8cm)
- Hermetic Seal - an absolute airtight seal preventing the re-entry or release of air and micro-organisms
- Traps Odours Inside the Re-sealable Lightweight Bag
- Recyclable and Reusable
- All Touch Screen Electronics Work 100% While Protected in the OPSAK
- Protects Against Microscopic Particles like Dust and Sand
- Stock Sizes Ranging from 7” x 7” to 28” x 20”
- FDA and NSA Approved Medical Grade Materials for Food and Biohazard Storage
- Excellent for Long Term Biohazard Storage
- Excellent Anaerobic Chambers, with Results in Two to Four Hours.
- Tensile Strength: ASTM Method D-882
- Typical Value MD: 3,720 PSI / TD: 2,630 PSI
- Can Withstand Direct Heat Up to 170 Fahrenheit
- Add Boiling Water to the OPSAK to Rehydrate Food
- Patent Protected Closure
- No BPA or Use of Any Harsh Chemicals
- Scuba Schools International Approved Waterproof up to 200 Feet/60 Meters
- 5 mil Patented Film Technology with Barrier and Odor-Proofing