The Standard Mummy profile of the Serac sleeping bag and a choice of Down fill weight in a box wall construction provide the best warmth to weight ratios for most general outdoor pursuits. It is very compressible thanks to the quality Down filling, making for a small pack size, and comes with a compression stuff sack and mesh storage sack for optimal storage condition on tour and at home.
- Comfort mummy shape enhances freedom of move
- Zip together – two compatible single bags can be zipped together quickly and easily to form a double sleeping bag.
- Insulated face and neck baffle
- Full-length insulated zip baffle
- Hood drawcord differentiated by thickness and structure for easy adjustment by touch
- Compression stuff sack
- Two stage closure compression stuff sack quickly and easily achieves small packed size.
- Mesh storage sack
- Hanger loops
- Size: 210 x 82 x 53 cm (LxWxW)
- Body length: 190 cm
- Seasons: 2-3
- 2 seasons: For use from late spring through to early autumn.
- 3 seasons: For use from spring right through autumn.
- Shell:30D 360T polyester taffeta, 100% polyester
- Lining: 30D 350T polyester Taffeta, 100% polyester
- Filling: 300 g Duck Down 85/15, 600 FP
- 85/15 Duck down superb light insulation that packs small and lofts quickly and fully to cope with demanding conditions
- Construction: Box wall
- Zipper: YKK Auto lock - two-way open
- YKK zippers are without question the world’s best two -way zip renowned for reliability and durability.
- Temp (Tcomfort) woman: 2
- Temp (Tlimit) man: -4
- Temp (Textreme): -21
- Pack size: 37 x 17 cm
- Weight: 910 g