SOTO’s Muka Stove is highly reliable, it burns clean without sooting, does not require pre-heating and is easy to maintain. Simply pressurise and then ignite just like you would a gas stove.
NOT included with the stove but available separately are 3 sizes of SOTO Fuel Bottles.
- Non Priming: The Muka Stove system instantly atomizes liquid fuel. Atomization of the liquid fuel simulates gas stove start up.
- Uses unleaded gasoline: No need to clean the nozzle before or after use with either unleaded or white gasoline
- Super high output: 4,000kcal/h 15,800 BTU. The stove produces the world;'s strongest output without emitting soot.
- Control dial: The control dial handles igniting, controlling, extinguishing of the flame and an emergency stop function.
- Pressure indicator: Pressure indicator facilitates the operator by ensuring a successful ignition at each initial operation.
- Weight: 333g (11.8 oz) with pump / 163g (5.7 oz) without the pump. Constructed out of a simple die cast aluminium body and stainless steel pot support. The stove is not only compact but also strong.
- Flexible hose: Flexible hose and gyrating joint do not interfere with handling of the stove.
- O2 maximiser: Use of the O2 maximiser increased the supply of air to the stove and improves combustion and burning efficiency. Use of the O2 maximiser will also reduce the level of CO emissions when the stove is in in use.
- Output: 4,000kcal/h / 4,650W / 15,800 BTU
Applicable fuel: Unleaded gasoline & white gasoline
- Duration: Burns approx. 1 hour at maximum output (1.5 hour at 2,500 kcal/h (10,000BTU)) using 480ml (16.2 fl oz) unleaded gasoline.
- Weight: 333g (11.8oz) with pump / 163g (5.7oz) without pump
- Dimensions when in use (stove body only): 13.5 x 13.5 x 8 cm (5.3 x 5.3 x 3.1 inch)
- Dimensions when stowed (stove body only): 8 x 6.5 x 8 cm (3.1 x 2.6 x 3.1 inch)
Manufactured in Japan by SOTO