At the end of a day, when you’ve set up your camp there’s nothing better than a hearty meal to help you relax, unwind and recharge. Nothing says comfort food quite like pasta bolognaise. A fabulous combination of juicy and tender minced beef cooked in a delicious, rich Italian tomato and herb sauce and mixed with pasta spirals.
Preparation is quick and simple, our meals are expertly cooked and then freeze-dried meaning all you need to do is add water to rehydrate it. In less than 10 minutes you can be enjoying a warming, delicious, nutritious meal.
Packed with carbohydrates and protein this is the perfect dish to help you recharge your batteries after a day hiking or climbing or to simply have a quick and easy meal on a camping trip.
- Open the pouch at the tear notch and remove the oxygen absorber
- Carefully add 360ml boiling water to the pouch (fill line A)
- Stir the contents and seal the pouch
- After 8 minutes stir the meal, season to taste and enjoy
Ingredients (Allergens listed in bold): Cooked Pasta (Wheat)(27%), Chopped Tomatoes, Tomato Puree, Minced Cooked Beef (11%), Diced Onion, Rapeseed Oil, Minced Garlic, Oregano, Salt.
- NUTRITION PER 100G
- Total KJ: 2280
- Total Kcal: 545
- Fat Total (g): 28
- From Saturates (g): 3.8
- Carbohydrate Total (g): 51
- Carbohydrate From Sugars (g): 13
- Fibre (g): 7.2
- Protein (g): 19
- Salt (g): 1.61
- NUTRITION PER POUCH (136G)
- Total KJ: 3100
- Total Kcal: 742
- Fat Total (g): 38
- From Saturates (g): 5.2
- Carbohydrate Total (g): 69
- Carbohydrate From Sugars (g): 18
- Fibre (g): 9.8
- Protein (g): 26
- Salt (g): 2.2
- Weight: 136 g