The Trangia 25-7 UL/HA (Ultralite Windshields with Hardanodized Pans) is ideally suited as a 3-4 person stove.
Hardanodising is a surface treatment that improves, scratching wear and corrosive resistance. This makes it much easier to clean than untreated stove systems.
Ultralight stoves are 50% stronger than ordinary aluminium, less material is required and as a result are lighter.
- 1.5 litre Hardanodized Pan for the Trangia 25 cooker set.
- 1.75 litreHardanodized outer pan for the Trangia 25 cooker set.
- 22cm Hardanodized frying pan / lid for a Trangia 25 cooker set
- Spirit Burner - The original heat source for a Trangia stove, the complete burner is available as a spare. It is silent, simple with no moving parts, durable and easy to use. It is easy to light in hot, cold or windy conditions and is lightweight and easy to store between camps.
- Simmering ring which when open and placed over the Trangia burner and will give a simmering flame, when closed can be used to extinguish the burner.
- Screw cap for Trangia spirit stoves. Can be used for extinguishing the burner , but first remove the rubber washer from inside the cap as this may melt when extinguishing the burner. (Note, do not screw the burner cap on tightly to the burner whilst the burner is still warm, as when it cools down the cap will become very difficult to remove )
- Upper ultralight aluminium windshield for a Trangia 25 stove
- Lower ultralight aluminium windshield for Trangia 25 Stove
- Trangia Pan Handle will fit any size of Trangia cook system
- Strap that holds the cook set together when packed away.
Weight: 845 g