The UKOM Tailored Belt Kit Is a more comfortable option than issue PLCE whether you are carrying out a Tab, Yomp, Infantry style exercise or any other type of exercise.
All pouches are sewn directly onto to a jointed padded hip pad, which is ergonomically designed to fit around the body. The foam within the hip pad is fire retardant and as with all other parts to military specification.
Military specification triglide buckles are used on the hip pad to allow the yoke to be attached in the standard way or attached using the triglide buckle. This also allows an Under Armour yoke to be attached.
The ammo pouches and utility pouches are both side release closure.
The UKOM Belt Kit (version 2) is available in the following configurations, .
- Small: 34" / 87 cm hip pad
- 4 utility & 1 double ammo or 3 utility & 2 double ammo
- Large: 39" / 99 cm hip pad
- 5 utility & 1 double ammo or 4 utility & 2 double ammo
Left: 1 double ammo pouch is on the left, as worn
- Right : 1 double ammo pouch is on the right, as worn
- Both: 2 double ammo pouches are fitted.
- Roll Pin Buckle (1322lbs Breaking Strain)
- ITW Nexus side release buckle
- Metal AustriAlpin Cobra Buckle (4000lbs Breaking Strain)
- Plastic AustriAlpin Cobra Buckle (500lbs Breaking Strain)
ITW Nexus or AustriAlpin (where specified) used throughout.
Lifetime guarantee and manufactured in the UK by UKOM
**These belt kits are made to order, so please allow 4 weeks delivery (we do keep a small selection in stock, please contact us for availability)**