Chicken pieces in a coconut curry sauce with basmati rice
Real food, ready to eat - The contents are fully cooked and so may be eaten hot or cold. To serve hot: Place unopened pouch in boiling water for 7-8 minutes. Alternatively empty the contents into a suitable saucepan and stir gently whilst heating thoroughly on a camping stove.
- Ingredients: Cooked Brown Basmati Rice (24%) (Brown Basmati Rice, Water), Onion, Cooked Chicken (15%)(Chicken, Salt), Cauliflower, Chickpeas, Water, Chana Lentils, Spinach, Creamed Coconut (2.5%), Yoghurt (Milk), Maize Starch, Tomato Puree, Desiccated Coconut (1%), Modified Potato Starch, Garlic Puree, Coriander, Rapeseed Oil, Ginger Puree, Spices (Contains Mustard), Salt, Chilli Puree
- Allergens - Milk and Mustard.
- Nutritional information (Average values per 100g)
- Energy: 574 kj / 137 kcal.
- Fat: 4.3 g of which saturates: 3.1 g
- Carbohydrate: 14g of which sugars: 1.3g
- Fibre: 1.8g
- Protein: 9.3g
- Salt: 0.56g
- Storage - Store unopened pouch in cool, dry conditions.
- Shelf life - 3 years from date of manufacture.
- Weight: 0.3 kg
- Part of The Scout Association recommended kit