Real food, ready to eat - The contents are fully cooked and so may be eaten hot or cold. To serve hot: Place unopened pouch in boiling water for 7-8 minutes. Alternatively empty the contents into a suitable saucepan and stir gently whilst heating thoroughly on a camping stove.
- Ingredients: Meatballs (33%) (Beef (68%), Water, Onion, Soya Protein Isolate, Rusk, (Wheat Flour, Salt, Raising Agent: Ammonium Bicarbonate), Salt, Flavourings, Stabiliser: Tri-Di-Polyphosphates, Tomatoes (30%), Cooked Pasta (18%) (Water, Durum Wheat, Egg Albumen), Onion, Tomato Puree, Rapeseed Oil, Herb Extracts, Garlic Puree, Modified Maize Starch, Stabilisers (E413, E466, E415), Sugar, Salt, Pepper.
- Allergens - Gluten from Wheat, Egg & Soya.
- Nutritional information: (Average values per 100g) - Energy: 501kj/119kcal. Protein: 8.0g. Carbohydrate: 11.7g. Fat: 4.5g.
- Storage - Store unopened pouch in cool, dry conditions.
- Shelf life - 3 years from date of manufacture.
- Weight: 0.3 kg
- Part of The Scout Association recommended kit