Rich chocolate brownie with a salted caramel sauce
Real food, ready to eat - The contents are fully cooked and so may be eaten hot or cold. To serve hot: Place unopened pouch in boiling water for 7-8 minutes. Alternatively empty the contents into a suitable saucepan and stir gently whilst heating thoroughly on a camping stove.
- Ingredients: Chocolate Brownie (50%)(Sugar, Whole Liquid Egg, Margarine (Vegetable Oil (Palm, Rapeseed), Water, Salt, Natural Flavour), Cocoa Powder (Cocoa Beans, Acidity Regulator: E501), Wheat Flour*, Chocolate Flavoured Coating (Sugar, Palm Oil, Whey Powder (Milk), Fat Reduced Cocoa Powder, Emulsifier: E322 (Soya); Flavouring), Chocolate Flavouring), Preservative: E202; Baking Powder (Wheat Flour*, Raising Agents: E450, (Milk), Water, Sugar, Wheat Flour*, Flavouring (contains Gluten), Salt, Thickener, Locust Bean Gum), *contains Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Thiamin, Nicotinamide.
Allergens - For allergens, including cereals containing gluten see ingredients in bold. May contain Tree Nuts.
- Nutritional information (Typical values per 100g) -
- Energy: 1689 kj / 404 kcal
- Fat 21 g of which saturates 12 g
- Carbohydrate 48 g of which sugars 36 g
- Fibre: 2.5 g
- Protein: 4.0 g
- Salt: 0.60 g
- Storage - Store unopened pouch in cool, dry conditions.
- Shelf life - 3 years from date of manufacture.
- Weight: 0.2 kg
- Part of The Scout Association recommended kit