The Highlander Tactical Softshell is ideal for everyday patrols, with a waterproof and breathable AB-TEX shell. It's excellent at wicking away perspiration, keeping you dry even during exercise, and underarm ventilation zips allow you to regulate your body temperature and airflow. The tough shell is lined with insulating fleece, and adjustable cuffs provide effective closure against the wind. Hidden chest and forearm pockets ensure your essentials are on hand at all times and the Velcro patches allow your ID to be clearly displayed in tactical exercises. The Tactical Jacket is a light and comfortable protective layer for patrols and civilian wear alike.
- Made of waterproof AB-TEX Tri-Max fabric and has a stowable hood, high collar and water resistant zips to protect from the rain.
- Polyester/elastane bonded fleece lining provides insulation and adjustable cuffs and hems keep the wind out.
- Storage pockets at the chest, bicep and forearm for storing kit and two inner chest pockets for securing valuables.
- AB-TEX is a highly breathable membrane that wicks moisture away from the body, supported by underarm and lower back mesh backed zippers for targeted ventilation.
- Hook and Loop panels allow your ID, TRF's and Patches to be displayed on your chest or upper arm.
- Material: 95% polyester, 5% elastane shell, 100% polyester micro fleece lining
- Season: 3 Season
- Hood: Adjustable peaked hood, can be stowed in collar when not in use.
- Cuffs: Adjustable elasticated cuffs with hook and loop tab closure
- Pockets: Zipped waist, chest, forearm, bicep, back, hidden inner chest