The Field Ring Binder is a compact field binder are outstanding for the organisationally-inclined field worker.
Tough rust-resistant rings snap securely in place to keep your loose leaf in place through job site abuse.
Virtually indestructible, the rigid Polydura cover deflects moisture, stains, and daily abuse away from your trusted notes.
- Material: Polydura, 55 gauge
- Reference: Imperial & metric rulers, conversion table, map scale
- Binding fits up to: 117.5 x 178 mm / 4.625" x 7" Loose Leaf
- Storage: 12.7 mm / .5" capacity, internal clear vinyl pocket
- Features: 6 rust-resistant metal rings (Franklin Covey® ‘Compact’ (Personal Organiser) punch design)
- NATO Stock Number: 7510-01-505-3664
- Size: 143 x 200 x 19 mm / 5.625" x 7.875" x .75"
- Weight: 113g / .25 lbs
- Item No: 9200T