The Viper VX Buckle Up Carrier Gen2 is a modular vest designed to carry a variety of VX System and MOLLE compatible accessories. With quick release buckles throughout as well as multiple hook and loop panels, you can create a unique set up that fits your needs.
Fully adjustable mesh vented sides with quick release clips and removable shoulder pads make this vest comfortable and easy to adjust. The shoulder pads also feature bladder / comms retention. On the inside they have added padded front and back panels to extend the comfort of the vest.
The Front of the Viper VX Buckle Up Carrier Gen2 features a zipped admin pouch and hook and loop ID panel. Additionally you can customise the front using removable lazer cut MOLLE panel included with the product. On the back you will find a MOLLE panel allowing you to attach any MOLLE compatible hydration pack or Viper VX Charger Pack. The carrier comes with two removable EVA dummy plates.
- VX buckle up compatible
- Quick release buckles throughout
- Hook and loop ID panel on front
- Zipped admin compartment on upper chest
- Five row lazer cut molle system on back
- Padded front and back internal panels
- Quickly removable due to side quick release clips
- Mesh vented sides
- Removable front lazer cut MOLLE panel
- Hypalon shouolder straps
- Removable shoulder pads with bladder / comms retention
- Removable eva dummy plates
- Fully adjustable
- Sizing adjustment sides and shoulders
- Material: 700d polytech